Menu

Granny's Special Summer Treat Ice Cream Recipe

Granny's Special Summer Treat Ice Cream Recipe

Vanilla ice cream recipe



As I sit here, reminiscing about my childhood, I'm transported back to those sweltering summer days when my granny's house was the ultimate refuge. Her warm embrace and comforting smile were the perfect antidotes to the scorching heat. And, of course, her legendary ice cream!


In my childhood, when I'd visit my granny on a hot summer day, she'd surprise me with a creamy, dreamy treat that would make my eyes light up. Her ice cream was more than just a dessert – it was a labor of love, a symbol of her unwavering care and devotion. Today, I'm thrilled to share Granny's secret recipe with you, a recipe that's been passed down through generations and remains close to my heart.


*Ingredients:*


- 2 cups heavy cream

- 1 cup whole milk

- 1/2 cup granulated sugar

- 1 tsp vanilla extract


*Instructions:*


1. In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, and granulated sugar. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the mixture simmers.

2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let it cool to room temperature.

3. Cover the mixture and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours or overnight.

4. Once chilled, pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.

5. Transfer the churned ice cream to an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours to set.

Vanilla ice cream recipe


*Granny's Special Touch:*


Just like my granny used to do, sprinkle a pinch of love and a dash of happiness into every scoop. Serve with a smile, and enjoy the sweet memories that come with every bite!


Feel free to customize this recipe to your taste preferences, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance. Happy ice cream making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Train Your Dog

Field Dogs 300 x 600

Author

authorAbout Us cooking recipes, food recipes, naroerecipes, traditional dish, naga traditional recipes, naga food recipes, unique recipe, simple recipes, How to make If you have any query regrading Site, Advertisement and any other issue, please feel free to contact at naroimchen412@gmail.com
Read more →



Fast Fat Burner

Popular Posts